Get in touch with your ideas!
I love collaboration and I am keen to hear from you if you would like to contribute to my blog in any way. I’m open for guest blogs or to provide content for your blog and always looking for guest bloggers to collaborate. Read the guidelines below to see if we are a good fit and then contact me via the contact form on this page. The more information you can give the better. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Guidelines for potential guest blogs:
Please note: Not all content may be published and it may be removed if you publish the content somewhere else.
Here is a collection of ideas to get you started but if you feel you have the right content and it is not listed here just get in touch and let me know why you think the content is a good match:
Living a more meaningful life, volunteering, zero waste, remote work, work/life balance, healthy recipes, vegan/vegetarian recipes, how you find joy in your life, DIY, handcrafts, self-care, staying fit and healthy, homemade products you have tested and how to make them, making money online, side hustles, sustainability, sustainable travel, meditation…
These are just ideas of course. So do feel free to get in touch if you are ok with the above guidelines. Happy to consider other content.
Some Additional Information:
- I do not pay for guest posts.
- Please note that I do reserve the right to make any small edits and changes where I see fit.
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- In your subject line please add “Possible Collaboration”
- In your message please include the link to your website/blog and 2-3 links to content you have written yourself.
- Include at least two to three ideas of possible content that could work with my blog. If you have more ideas, feel free to include them of course!
Look forward to hearing from you! 🙂